TERM OF USE
Updated on 12th December, 2019
1. Acceptance of Grow’s Term of use:
We have no age restriction, however Any access to or use of our Services by anyone under the age of majority (under 14), Grow will requires consent to this Agreement by a parent or legal guardian and need upload confirmation with necessary information and documents when registering a member account. By using our Services, you represent and warrant to us that you are either a legal adult or, if under the age of majority, have obtained proper consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you use our Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to this Agreement. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. How Grow’s services work:
– We are a marketplace connects everyone who want to learn and to teach by our services. We are an independent provider, we do not endorse, hire or employ the Teacher Members nor are we responsible or liable for any interactions involved between Teacher Members and their respective Learner Members. You acknowledge that Members are not employees or agents of Grow but are independent contractors who operate a separate and distinct business from Grow. As such, we do not endorse or control the Members, the manner or method of service to you, exercise no control over your working relationship with the Members and do not warrant your safety or the service of any Member. We urge all users of our Services to be responsible and careful about their use of our Services, any transaction entered into as a result of our Services and interactions with Members. However, we will ensure the quality of service by the process of censoring the actions and the services of teacher and apply strict penalties for violations of the member or reported by the partner to Enhance and maintain credibility for Grow.
– For members as a Teacher, we offer free basic various services to support instruction including marketing, scheduling, billing and communication tools to learner with suitable requirements can find, schedule appointments, and communicate with them easily. Teacher members can also apply to use our Paid Services where prospective Learner can review their profile, communicate with Learner Members (unlimited) and book and pay for lessons and the other services ancillary thereto.
– For members as learners, we provide a list of Teacher with different levels and areas. These records are moderated and preliminarily screened by the Grow team before being updated to the list of Teacher. Learners can select suitable Teachers from the suggestions results that Grow provides to match the criteria and requirements that learners seek in the initial search box. As with the Teacher, Grow also provides learners with basic support tools to reach the best instructor in a timely manner.
– From time to time, we may provide new or temporary Services, such as on demand tutoring, group lesson or classes and other services, materials and services that may or may not be limited to Members. We reserve the right to restrict any Services only to Members and discontinue any Services at will. If a particular member account is discontinued or unavailable, we reserve the right to provide substitute member or Service.
4. Grow’s membership:
You may use some of our Services at no cost. However, in order to access additional features and Services, including the ability to book or manage lessons, you must become a registered Member. To become a Member, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process in our form and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete throughout your use of the Services. A Member have one active Grow Account only but can change flexible from Learner button and Teacher button. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Grow Account and your access to our Services for any reason.
a. Learner Membership:
As a Learner Member, you will have the ability to book and pay for lessons, manage your lesson schedule, communicate with Providers, access help documents and use any other Services provided to Student Members. As a Student Member you must continually comply with this Agreement and the Student Policies set forth here. Additional terms and conditions of service may be contained within your Student Member account.
b. Teacher Membership:
You must be at least ten (10) years old to be a Teacher Member. As a Teacher Member, you will have access to tools that enable you to manage marketing, scheduling, billing and communication and other tools provided by us. In addition, you will have the opportunity to apply for a Listing. Acceptance for Listing is at our sole discretion and we may remove Listings from our Services at any time for any reason. Any Listing you post:
· Must not breach any agreements you have entered into with anyone, including this Agreement;
· Must contain accurate, current and complete information. If you are accepted and your Listing is presented within our Services, you must continually comply with this Agreement and the Teacher Policies set forth here. Any Teacher Member who accepts a booking through our Services must honor all terms and conditions of the Listing, this Agreement and any our additional Teacher Policies in effect at the time of booking. As part of your Teacher Membership, you will be required to receive messages via text / SMS from your carrier or mobile service provider as a result of these messages. Additional terms and conditions of service may be contained within your Teacher Member account.
· We disclaim all, and assume no responsibility for, evaluating or verifying the accuracy, suitability, truthfulness or authenticity of any information contained within the Listings or of any information posted or provided by a Member We assume no responsibility for ensuring a Member’s compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations or this Agreement. We have not inspected the location where any instruction will be member. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of our Services. Under no circumstances will we or any of our employees, officers, agents, advertisers or affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of Grow or our Services, any content posted on Grow or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of our services, whether online or offline. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of our services.
· We do not refunds for technical failures, power outages or unreliable internet connections beyond our control.
· Our Services may give you access to links to third-party websites (Third Party Sites), either directly or through providers. We not endorse any of these Third Party Sites and do not control them in any manner. Accordingly, we do not assume any liability associated with Third Party Sites. You need to take appropriate steps to determine whether accessing a Third Party Site is appropriate, and to protect your personal information and privacy on such Third Party Site.
· We cannot guarantee that each Member is at least the required minimum age, nor do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of our Services by persons under the age of majority in violation of this Agreement. Also, it is possible that other Members or users (including unauthorized users, or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials using our Services and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is remotely possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of our Services, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose using our Services. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the Grow or release to others using our Services. We disclaim all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users (including unauthorized users), whether such acts or omissions occur during our services or otherwise.
· Our website, content, submitted content, courses, and any other materials made available on or though the use of out services are provided as is, without any warranties of any kind and to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law , we hereby disclaim all such warranties, express or limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content or availability. However, we will endeavor to have warnings in our ability by creating warning messages on the screen or by sending mail to the e-mailboxes provided to the members.
d. Code of conduct:
– While using Grow or our services you agree not to:
· Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or Member from using our Services, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any portion of our Services;
· Use our Services for any unlawful purpose;
· Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
Ø Any content, language, imagery, or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
Ø Any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so;
Ø Any trade secret of any third party;
Ø Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
· Engage in spamming or flooding;
· Breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
· Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
· Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or our Services;
· Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Website or applied to our Services;
· Frame or mirror any part of the Website or our Services without our prior written authorization;
· Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
· Harvest or collect information about Website visitors or Members without their express consent;
· Create more than one profile without our express written consent;
· Permit anyone else whose account or subscription was terminated, or who is not a Member, to use our Services through your subscription, username or password;
· Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
· Transfer your account or user ID to another party without our consent;
· Be disruptive in any lesson or group instruction;
· Solicit any instructor or user to work with or for another company for employment, independent contracting services, performances, or other service;
· Engage in any communication related to sexual conduct, nudity, or which expresses profanity.
– Notice that any behavior in the category of acts prohibited or not allowed to be performed as stated in the contract – These Terms and Conditions are subject to consequence depending on the level degree that we consider appropriate. At the time of violation, if the user affected the interests of related parties, one of the penalties is that we reserve the right to retain all the transferred tuition fees. Any criminal actions will be referred to the police.
The prices are agreed to at the time of payment for the number of lessons or course purchased. The prices vary by Teacher and lesson type and subject and the subject to change at any time. Learner Members and Teacher Members are obligated to honor the prices established at the time of payment. Additional pricing terms and conditions are contained Members accounts and within email correspondence from Grow. Refunds are not provided for acts taken in violation of this Agreement or for technical failures, power outages or unreliable internet connections beyond our control or other subjective reasons. Find out more in Learner policies and Teacher policies.
6. Service fees:
– Grow may charge fees to Teacher and/or Learner (collectively, “Service Fees”) in consideration for the use of the Grow Platform. More information about when Service Fees apply and how they are calculated can be found on our Service Fees page. However, at this time we do not charge fees to Leaner until have any change to get announcement by letter
– Any applicable Service Fees (including any applicable Taxes) will be displayed to a Teacher or Learner prior to publishing or booking a Listing. Grow reserves the right to change the Service Fees at any time, and will provide Members adequate notice of any fee changes before they become effective. Such fee changes will not affect any classes bookings made prior to the effective date of the fee change.
– You are responsible for paying any Service Fees that you owe to Grow. The applicable Service Fees (including any applicable Taxes) are collected by Grow Payments. Grow Payments will deduct any Teacher Fees from the Listing Fee before remitting the payout to the Teacher. Any Learner Fees are included in the Total Fees collected by Grow Payments. Except as otherwise provided on the Grow Platform, Service Fees are non-refundable.
– VAT charges on service fees: Depending on the laws of the jurisdiction involved, VAT may be charged on top of the Teacher and Learner service fee. The service fee will include these VAT charges when applicable.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use our Services and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by calling us at +84 83 504 3138 or by sending notice to email@example.com. To help us analyze and improve our Services, you may be asked to provide a reason for your resignation/cancellation. We may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time through notice to your email address on file. If we terminate your membership because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in our sole discretion. We are not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership. We will not required from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. After your membership or subscription is terminated, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
8. Non – Circumvention and Non – Disclosure:
During the term of this Agreement and for two years thereafter, no Member shall, directly or indirectly, circumvent, initiate, solicit, negotiate, contract or enter into any business transactions with any Member introduced by us through our Services, without our consent. We strictly prohibit all fraudulent activities, We control all activities, transactions, communication, exchange of messages. If one of the members discovers that the other members have committed fraud, please report to Grow’s support department to receive the award and we will apply heavy penalties and coercion. (subject to specific regulations) with fraudulent cases. In case of such circumvention, such Member agrees and guarantees that such Member will pay a legal monetary penalty that is equal to the commission or fee we would have realized in such transactions, had Member not circumvented our rights under this Agreement.
9. No Non-Permitted use by Member:
We are unlimited to use our services of Member. However, use of our Services is only with our permission, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of our Services may be referred for criminal prosecution.
10. Account security:
– You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You shall not disclose your password to any unauthorized third party and will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Grow Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You agree:
· To immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security,
· To ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
– We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling any auto-sign in features if linked to your Grow account.
11. Interaction of Members and Our Limitation of Liability:
– You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. you understand that not all Teachers on the website have background checks and that we do not perform background checks on Learner members. The extent of our background check is limited by the quality and scope of service provided by our third party investigative service and the limitations of computer accessible public records. not all jurisdictions or crimes are evaluated as part of the criminal background check. We do not attempt to verify the qualification or statements of our members. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of members or their compatibility with any current or future members.
– No member is obligated to meet offline with any other member. you agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other members of our services. you understand that we make no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate experience with members you meet through our services. you do so at your own risk and at your own peril.
– In no event shall take courses and/or its officers, employees, agents or affiliates be liable to you or any third person for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, and/or incidental, including lost profits, arising out of or relating to any act or omissions of you, take courses and/or its officers, employees, agents or affiliates, our third party investigative service, any member or anyone else in connection with the use of our services or the website, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of our services or persons you meet through our services, or otherwise.
– You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
12. Proprietary, Content Management and Posting:
– For KF Group CO.,Ltd and Grow
· The Website, application and our Services contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Grow, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
· Opinions, advice, statements, reviews, offers, or other information or content made available through our Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
– For Members:
· As a Member, you may be able to post Content (herein defined as uploading videos, photos, providing reviews of Members, attendance in normal classes or online Classes through Grow owned technology, and other forms of user contributions to the Site or Service). You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) using our Services, or transmit or display to other Members. You will not post on the Website or Service, or transmit or display to other Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity).
· By posting Content using our Services, including attending any normal classes or online classes through Grow or any other part of the Grow Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us, our affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
– Copyright policy:
· The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. Copyright law. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website or used in any of our Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Content management and Posting:
· By posting content in public areas on Grow, you agree to abide by these guidelines and all other Grow policies. In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question. You can report the content directly or contact us to report content that appears to violate these guidelines.
· The following content is never allowed on Grow:
Ø Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner;
Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing;
Ø Content that is discriminatory;
Ø Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Grow;
Ø Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights;
Ø Other content that may pose a personal safety risk to an Grow community members.
· The following are violations specific to the type of the content on Grow:
Ø Listings and profiles that provide fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive details;
Ø Community center;
Ø Content that is off-topic, doesn’t ask a question, or doesn’t offer knowledge in response to a question as part of a larger discussion;
Ø Trolling or repeatedly targeting community members;
v Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companions;
v Reviews incentivized by a promise for payment, additional services, or a discounted rate;
v Reviews motivated by a threat of extortion.
13. Modification to Services:
– We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue at temporarily or permanently our Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Services. Notification of changes to our Services will be posted within your Member profile and through your mail address which you had provided.
14. Privacy and Communications:
– Our Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
16. Arbitration and Governing Law:
a. Applicable Law:
– You agree that, except to the extent inconsistent with or preempted by federal law, the laws of Vietnam, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Grow, except as otherwise stated in this Agreement.
b. Agreement to Arbitrate:
– You and Grow agree that each of us may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. unless both you and Grow agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. also, the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party’s individual claim(s). any relief awarded cannot affect other users.
– Arbitration procedures:
· Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator should apply the terms of this Agreement as a court would. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except as prohibited by law.
· A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice must include a description of the nature and basis of the claims the party is asserting and the relief sought. The Notice to Grow should be sent to KF Group Co.,Ltd at the address or contact information posted publicly on the website or other means. Grow or KF Group Co., Ltd. will send any Notice to you to the actual address we have in your Grow account profile and you are responsible for updating your contact information.
· If you and KF Group Co., are unable to resolve the claims described in the Notice within 30 days after the Notice is sent, you or KF Group may initiate arbitration proceedings. You or KF Group Co., Ltd. may begin arbitration proceedings in accordance with the order and order of the Vietnamese arbitration or arbitration center. In the event KF Group Co.,Ltd initiates an arbitration against you, it will send a copy of the completed form to the physical address we have on file associated with your Grow account. Any settlement offer made by you or Grow shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator.
· The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same Grow user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
· Costs of Arbitration: After the dispute and complaint process between Grow (KF Group Co., Ltd.) and the other party is resolved, the entire cost for Arbitration and related expenses will be aggregated by KF Group Co., Ltd. and send a statement to both parties to confirm and the losing party will bear the full cost.
· Arbitration limit: You and Grow (KF Group Co., Ltd.) agree that any dispute or claim arising between the two parties must be resolved only by a competent authority agreed and agreed upon by both parties. within the city level limits where KF Group Company Limited is located.
17. Resolving disputes and complaints:
– Copyright and copyright infringement report:
· In areas where content is allowed to be posted, users can share allowed information in the formats set by default and users must be responsible for the content, information, and images themselves. photos and any other sharing as well as the legality, legal responsibilities of the content, information, and sharing of users with users or groups of users or organizations. However, in all cases, Grow is still entitled to handle the information posted in accordance with its customs, ethics and rules to ensure national security, and Grow fully. the right to allow or not allow user posts to appear or exist on forums or in areas where information is allowed to be shared.
· KF Group Co., Ltd. reserves the right, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Company’s products. The use of the Company’s rights and ownership must be approved in advance by the Company in writing. In addition to being licensed in writing, the Company does not license in any other form whether it is a form of publication or implication for users to exercise the above rights. And therefore, the user does not have the right to use the Company’s products for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of the Company.
· The user agrees to allow the Company to freely use, disclose, apply and modify any other ideas, concepts, ways, suggestions, suggestions, comments or forms of information that people Use it for the Company by using Grow in a completely free way. User waives and agrees to waive any right and claim with any bonuses, fees, royalties, fees or other types of payments related to the Company’s use, disclosure, application, edit any or all user feedback. Users should note that the above content can continue to be in the content interface on Grow even if the user’s account has been deleted for any reason.
– Reporting process of copyright infringement:
· If the user believes that any content, documents, images, videos or other materials he or she provides through Grow is infringing intellectual property rights, please notify the KF Group Co., on copyright infringement according to specific procedures is specified below.
· The Company will handle each copyright infringement notification received by the Company and dealt with in accordance with the Vietnamese Law on Intellectual Property.
· To help KF Group Limited have sufficient facilities to meet user requirements, please send a written notice with the following information:
v To Describe copyrighted content that the user deems to be infringing;
v A description of where the user-alleged infringement documents are Grow enough to allow the Company to locate the material;
v Contact information of users such as address, phone number, email so that the Company can contact the user;
v Users confirm that you believe the use of such content is not authorized by copyright holders, exclusive agents or Laws;
v Users declares that the information in his notification is completely correct and you accept the penalty for perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
v If the account on Grow violates intellectual property through the user sending the notice, if the results show that the account is in violation, depending on the severity of the incident, KF Group Co., Ltd. reserves the right to decide to delete the offending account.
– Email contact: email@example.com
– Process of resolving complaints and disputes for users:
· Maximum settlement time when complaints and disputes arise is 1 month, according to the following specific process:
v Step 1: Collect information and evidence related to disputes:
Ø The person filing the dispute should be responsible for providing authentic evidence of the incident that is causing the conflict;
Ø KF Group Co., Ltd. will be responsible for checking the evidence and information given by the complainant and responding through the system that received the complaint.
v Step 2: Dispute resolution:
Ø In the event that a dispute has been proven from the fault of a definite member, KF Group Co., Ltd. will take appropriate measures such as warning, account lock or transfer to the competent Law Department. rights depending on the extent of the offense. KF Group Co., Ltd. will terminate and remove the whole article, its comments on Grow simultaneously require that member must publicly apologize to the party that was violated;
Ø If through agreement, but still unable to resolve disputes and conflicts arising from the exchange between the parties, one of the two parties will have the right to ask the competent law agency to intervene to ensure protect the legitimate interests of the parties.
v Step 3: Obligation to notify: After the parties have resolved the dispute, they must report back to the Company. KF Group Co., Ltd. is responsible for receiving complaints and assisting Grow members to resolve disputes within the Grow’s scope. Members who are organizers can submit complaints about the following two channels:
Ø Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– KF Group Co., Ltd. respects and strictly implements the provisions of the Law on settlement of disputes and complaints of members participating in Grow. Therefore, ask members to register or write comments to respect each other and provide complete, accurate, honest and detailed information related to personalities. All acts of fraud, fraud in information are condemned and must be fully responsible before the Law.
– The user agrees that KF Group Co., Ltd. is not a recruitment agency or employs you and is not responsible for paying your wages. KF Group Co., Ltd. only assists you to transfer payment to the other party (but not intermediary) and only charge support services (according to the fee schedule and rate specified at the Main book service fees based on helping you connect with each other successfully thanks to the tool (website) Grow. KF Group Co., Ltd. will be responsible for declaring corporate income tax based on the unique amount of service the company receives from each successful transaction.
– Grow users are solely responsible for the declaration, settlement and payment of personal income tax, their business income with the Vietnamese state or to cover other countries outside the territory as prescribed. Based on the total income of the user obtained on Grow.
19. Other content:
a. Advertising and communication: KF Group Co., Ltd. reserves the right to advertise and advertise, commercial content and sponsored content in addition to content provided by users and other users. KF Group Co., Ltd. does not provide the content or personal information of users to advertisers without the approval of the user.
b. Content moderation: Uploaded content will be moderated by administrators prior to publication and display. In the process of content moderation, administrators have to deal with content that violates regulations or violates the law without prior notice.
c. Currency unit: We default on the currency unit on Grow to be Vietnamese Dong (VND). You will not be able to change the currency displayed. For Grow users who are foreign, not Vietnamese, you use the currency of your country then you change your service value according to Vietnam Dong according to the announced exchange price of Ngan Vietnamese state goods at that time. The mandatory service unit price is a multiple of 50,000 VND.
20. Effect of the agreement:
– The terms set forth in this Agreement may be updated, revised at any time without prior notice to the user. KF Group Co., Ltd. will announce the changes, additions on the website or send email to Grow’s members.
– In the event that one or more of the terms of the Agreement provide and use the Grow service conflicts or contrary to the provisions of Vietnamese law, that provision will be amended to comply with the current Law. On the other hand, the rest of the Agreement remains the same.
– The Agreement provides and uses Grow service valid from ….